People ask me all the time, “Bob, who do you use to do your Internet research?”
And I don’t keep it a secret: I hire a terrific freelance researcher – a smart, personable, and tiny woman named Nurit Mittlefehldt.
Only problem is: a lot of my subscribers can’t afford to hire Nurit to do their Internet research.
She’s not terribly expensive. Her prices are very reasonable.
I use her all the time. For the past few years, I’ve been using Nurit’s online research services to the tune of around $1,000 a month ... which means I’m paying her 12 grand a year or so.
Many entrepreneurs, small business owners, and freelance writers can’t afford that kind of expenditure.
Even corporate marketers, with shrinking budgets, are often not allowed to outsource Internet research.
Instead, they have to do it themselves, which can be a problem.
Why? Because even with Google, Internet research can take a lot of time – time you may not have.
Some searches, of course – like “What’s the capitol of South Dakota?” – are easy as pie. You can do them in seconds.
But others – e.g., recently I asked Nurit, “How much gold do institutional investors own?” – are anything but straightforward.
You can spend hours surfing for the data ... and even then, still not emerge with a satisfactory answer.
That’s where Nurit’s new e-book, How to Do Online Research Better and Faster, can help you save both time and money – and find facts, data, and information online fast!
Internet research – once difficult, now easy!
In How to Do Online Research, Nurit Mittlefehldt reveals her most powerful methods for Internet research ... shortcuts that can get you the information you need in a hurry ... and how to ensure the information you find on the Web is both authoritative and accurate.
In its pages, you’ll discover:
- 17 little-known search engines you can use to find obscure facts and references online. Starts on page 21.
- Web sites for finding information on news … finance …statistics … marketing … and commerce. See page 47.
- 7 reasons why you should not ignore the library when doing your research. Page 5.
- 5 ways the World Wide Web can augment your research efforts. Page 6.
- The Dewey Decimal System isn’t use anymore by large academic libraries and other libraries with big research collections. Here’s the system you must use instead. Page 7.
- The ideal high-speed Internet connection for doing research online. Page 8.
- How to create an efficient information retrieval system for filing your research results. Page 10.
- Maximize your online research productivity with crawler-based search engines. Page 12.
- Go online now to find important information on business … health … medicine … science … and technology. Starts on page 50.
- How to get a team of editors to do research for you for free. Page 13.
- Focus your research efforts like a laser with these vertical search engines. Page 14.
- What you may not know about doing online searches with Google and Yahoo! Page 16.
- The 5 most reliable sources of information on the web. Page 55.
- What Microsoft is doing to make your online research faster and easier. Page 18.
- How to properly cite sources for material you found online. Hint: You have to do more than list the web site URL. Page 64.
- Top 50 vertical search engines. Listed on page 74.
- Whatever happened to Ask Jeeves? Page 19.
- Finding facts fast with AltaVista, the Internet Archive, and Blekko. Page 21.
- Best places to search on the web for information on social sciences … entertainment … government … legal matters. Page 51.
- How to conduct searches while keeping your privacy online. Page 23.
- 5 ways to know whether a web site is a credible source of information. Page 54.
- Under-publicized search engine combined Google, Yahoo!, and Bing data all in one search. Page 24.
- Almost everything posted on web sites copyrighted. Here’s why you can use the information anyway. Page 61.
- Search online without being exposed to annoying advertisements. Page 25.
- Free online dictionary helps you understand computers and IT. Page 28.
- Can you trust the information you find on Wikipedia? Page 56.
- Why you may want to use these search engines even though they do not own a database of web pages. Page 29.
- Finding good information on institutional or organizational sites … special interest sites … commercial sites … personal web pages. Starts on page 55.
- Are you a scholar? These web sites can help you get your research done online. Page 30.
- Search engines track your search history and create a profile of you. Can you keep your information private? Page 34.
- These software packages ensure that a web site is safe before you click on it. Page 36.
- 3 steps to getting more information online with “Boolean Search.” Page 38.
- How to use advanced search techniques to find hard-to-retrieve data. Page 39.
- Searching for key words within an electronic document. Page 41.
- What Internet researchers need to know about search engine optimization. Page 43.
- Are blogs a legitimate source of information for researchers? Page 58.
- Gleaning intelligence from message boards and chat rooms. Page 59.
- And more….
How to Do Online Research Better and Faster is a short, quick-reading guide to doing your own Internet research better and faster.
It’s available to you now as a 78-page e-book, which you can download immediately as a convenient PDF file.
That means no shipping or handling charges ... and no waiting.
Order today ... and start saving time and money on your Internet research tomorrow!
An incredible value
As I mentioned, I pay Nurit Mittlefehldt around $12,000 a year to do my online research for me.
If you, like me, are too busy to do your own Internet research, and can afford to pay someone else to do it, by all means I encourage you to do so.
On the other hand, if you want to get faster and more accurate online research with Nurit’s proven methods – without paying her fee – I urge you to get a copy of her new How to Do Online Research e-book instead.
It enables you to use the exact same online research techniques I pay her a thousand dollars a month … and 12 thousand dollars a year ... for.
Except Nurit’s online research secrets won’t cost you $12,000 or $1,000 or even $100 – because How to Do Online Research Better and Faster is yours for only $29.
That’s like "hiring" Nurit to be your online research advisor all year long ... for a very reasonable "retainer" of less than 8 cents a day!
And you won’t pay even that much if her online research techniques don’t work for you ...
Use it risk-free for 90 days
If How to Do Online Research doesn’t help you get your online research done better and faster ...
Or you are dissatisfied for any other reason ... or for no reason at all ... just let me know within 90 days.
I’ll refund your $29 payment in full. No questions asked. And, you can still keep the e-book free.
That way, you risk nothing.
In 90 days or sooner, you could be improving your writing ... your marketing ... your information products ... with fascinating facts, accurate statistics, and terrific stories you find on the Web.
Or, you could continue to be frustrated by search engines that don’t lead you to the data and information you need.
It’s entirely up to you.
So what are you waiting for?
To order How to Do Online Research Better and Faster on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click below now:
P.S. Quick-Response Bonus! Order How to Do Online Research today and you get a FREE 60-Page Bonus Report, How to Write Better and Faster . (list price: $29).
In it, you will discover:
- How to write business letters that get results. Page 19.
- Why engineers, techies, and businesspeople can’t write. Page 9.
- How to write more effective product literature. Page 52.
- 10 ways to improve your technical writing. Page 3.
- And more ...
To order How to Do Online Research ... and get your FREE Bonus Report ... click below now: